Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whaddap, Valentine?

I'm not 'that' Valentine person who do 'well prepare' to celebrate the 14 February by chocolate, rose, nor a greetings card. Yea I know you will assume I'm not a romantic person but alright, alright!

I call someone and quite shy to say "Happy Valentine" when he busy at the gym.
Guess you catch a red cheek and flirty eyes after I hang up the phone.
And it's not because a romance feeling of Valentine. I just miss him ☹

I'm drowning to some moments that makes me really grateful and more enjoy this lovely day!


I'm not waiting for him while he dive deep 30 meters underwater but I can see the boat after he got a chocolate & potato chips.

Definitely enjoy the sandy beach while he enjoy the beauty underwater.

Beach, beach, and beach? No touch of Valentine? Well, 
"I" from R.I.S.Y.A is "Incredibly a Beach Lover". 

How about this?
 
 Oh me too! I want to be there!

But deep down inside, I simply want to come back here:

 
 Into the place that we meet.

Or 
  

Doing crazy little things and having bottles of beer.

 
 
 Enjoy the best sunset in Kuta Bali.
(I took this picture yesterday, 13 February 13 at Catholic Church FX. Yes! My mind is full of you )

"I can feel him around" I whisper myself

I look at my right, the other office desk of mine with a color Valentine, finally!


Coffee inside the Starbucks tumbler of SWEET , 3 Roses, candies, calendars, pinky stuffs, and a card of heart-tree. Yes! iHeart Chris


And two speakers hiding behind my monitor play this:

 Is This Love - Bob Marley


 Have a beachy Valentine, beach lovers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment