Saturday, February 16, 2013

Runaway, Runway!

One friend ask whether I'm still interested with runway activity. Why should I?

Well sometime I like to be a center of attention but walking in runway with glamorous performance and put a very thick mask is seriously not interesting (anymore).

It looks good somehow, interesting for sure.




But I.. 

I'm more enjoy to walk in my own runway with music from my iPod playing while I'm walking to my office. Feel the beat, enjoy every step with 16 days left. Wear no make up and no high heels to the place that I used to proud being myself but we all know things changing; yea they push me to be the main actress on biggest drama, well this is quite the same like runway offer...?

I keep my head held high, enjoying the rest 16 days with the rest passion successfully killed.

And..

I walk by faith... I walk to the beach :')

  My favorite runway: sandy beach with favorite shoes: sandy-toes 


Happily wearing bikini at the right place


Will walk in my own aisle someday as I'm successfully arrange for my client


No comments:

Post a Comment