Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Meal without Wine Called Breakfast

What's on your mind when the night comes and you wake up in the morning with your beloved?

Ehm...! Breakfast will be the part of your lovely day for sure. Forget about what happened last night but I really love to ask one of my favorite silly question:

Coffee, Tea, or Me?

And I always love to hear from him:


Well, it's not me what he eat for breakfast but I can find him more into tea rather than coffee. Got two times found him twice a day with tea while I randomly could choose coffee or tea; depends on the mood.

Yet after he left, I'm surprised that I always choose tea in my favorite coffee shop. Do I miss being myself to keep choosing coffee as good way to start the day somehow? Nope.

I miss you. I miss having you and your tea while I'm having my coffee.


Starbucks Bali Galeria, Tuesday, 19 February 2013.
It's raining outside and hard for me to breathe.


I keep sending you a picture, I keep write a post about you and never give up with the distance. Hell yea!



And... I keep dreaming as day dreaming is my favorite guilty pleasure *big smile*





 Here: Home- where the heart is:


I heart coffee, he heart tea, I heart him, he heart me :')



So, would you like an adventure now, or shall we have our tea first? - Peter Pan -




No comments:

Post a Comment