Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sing Like A Bird ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

4 Hours 43 Minutes ago I re-tweet this Mind Blowing Facts account:
Singing keeps you healthy, exercise your heart and lungs, and releases endorphin that make you feel good.

And yea, I feel good!

I feel good whenever hear my favorite songs.
But if I only can share you some, here my top 5 as per 7 February 2013.
Oh so called romance month isn't it?


☆★☆★
David Guetta feat Usher - Without You
¿ ؟ ﹖
♩ I even use as ring back tone. Call my mobile phone to check 
♪ Can't take one more sleepless night without you- my favorite part now
♫ Heard this song when Chris hold my hands, couple hours to go before he left
 ♬


☆★☆★
Mercy Me - I Can Only Imagine
 ¿ ؟ ﹖
♩ Never have a day without hear this song
I can only imagine what it will be like when I walk by your side Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel- my favorite part
♫ Will be on my wedding songs list for sure
 ♬ 


☆★
Ne-Yo - Miss Independent
  ¿ ؟ ﹖
♩ No, it's not pure because some guy give me this song, but I love every single thing about this song
Cause she walk like a boss talk like a boss Manicured nailed to set the pedicure off She's fly effortlessly She got her own thing that's why I love her Miss Independent Won't you come and spend a little time- my favorite part
♫ So gentleman, will you sing for me this year?
 ♬ 


☆★
David Graham - In Moments Like These
  ¿ ؟ ﹖
♩ Always be the first song when I turning on my iPod, even set-up randomly
I lift up my hands to the Lord. Singing I love You, Lord- my favorite part
♫ Will sing together with Tressabel someday
 ♬ 


 
The Script - Six Degrees of Separation 
 single
   ¿ ؟ ﹖
♩ I use this song as my alarm tune :')
I love all the lyric, but my favorite part:
First, you think the worst is a broken heart
What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, is when your world splits down the middle And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself   Fifth, you see them out with someone else And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little. 
I am going through separation of Bali and Perth
 ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment