Saturday, February 9, 2013

Seas The Day, Beach Lovers!


Of course I don't mind to visit Gili Trawangan again and again.
By the time I received a gift voucher- 2 nights stay for 2, I'm jumping like hell ❣

I've tried to call anyone living in Bali- even Jakarta, whether anyone of them interested to join me. Well I don't mind to travel alone as previously I did that. Yea, I was alone for my 23 birthday celebration in Gili Trawangan. Bad? Of course not! Travel alone is always better in the end, you'll meet new friends with same passion: BEACH ♡

I was dead wrong invite John to travel with; he had seasick, he hate the sun, he ain't do beach things such swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. He also ain't do the party. How could he lives in Bali island for years and had no interested with those activity? Oh well, thanks for coming John.

So when we went snorkeling on Wednesday,  30 January 2013. I met Bunny Eye, Laura, and Vivian. We are on the same boat and of course I saw Ron. Snorkeling for 3 islands is always amazing. I'm gonna be a scuba diver soon but I keep a promise that I will not dive 'that' deep until I get my license.

Got a lot conversation with them, we had lunch together in Gili Air, got Ron fire dancing while sunset time, had an awesome party with John and Ron, our Spanish neighbor who also went snorkeling, met Jakartans as well who live in Lombok: Hans. Things are good!

I decide to extend my stay from Thursday - Sunday so I can spend more time with myself, and of course with them. Yea, with myself, I need to convince myself for a big decision: quit from my job. And I did the right decision, stay until Sunday!Yahoooooo!

John left on Thursday and we got Thom coming at the same day. So Thom is other traveler that met Ron in Kuta - Bali before they both separated. Ron Thom Ron Thom Ron Thom ♫ Ah, Laura do this song really well!

I'm grateful and of course happy! Spend our 'every days' for all beach activities. We got breakfast and lunch at the beach, we do sunbathing, take a nap and found sandy-bodies, go for sunset. What about party? Of course! We even visit the other amazing island: Gili Meno ღ ღ ღ

Got Ron with whiskey smells and he's not sure to bring his head all over body to go with us. So here we are: Bunny Eye, Vivian, and me. We're hungry and must find some place to lay down! Gooo...! Not only a place to stay but we found other traveler: Iyan, friend of the owner of Warung with beautiful tree and his GF Sara, a cute 2 months baby, the owner of Warung and his GF, and... Chris. Ah Roeland too ♀ the owner of a very beautiful blue eyes and eyelashes, and fun girl: Sara ♛

Interesting to describe my opinion about all different character of all of us but I.... Ah better I keep smile and feel what I'm feeling about them. On top of it all, I'm happy having them in my life. The journey may end at the moment, but our friendship and passion to the beach will never end :')

P.S. I Miss You Guys, I Miss Us ☼
 ✿
 Me @ Lumbung Cottage 2 - Gili Trawangan

  ✿
And I'm the little sister of Laura - Gili Air

 ✿

 This is our first lunch! Me, Bunny Eye, Vivian, and Laura. Ron was at the back - Gili Air

John, Ron, Vivian, Risya and Laura

 ✿
Last Lunch with John @ Egoiste - Gili Trawangan

 Welcoming Thom and trekking to highest hill for sunset - Gili Trawangan

 Waiting for sunset after trekking. 
Beach, beer, and better sunset is coming soon - Gili Trawangan

 Island Life - I'm in love with this little island black magic and all :) -Chris Gordon-
And me too! I ❤ Gili Meno

 Me, Vivian, Bunny Eye, Chris, Laura, Sara, and Roeland - Gili Meno

 ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹
Hey now don't dream it's over
☹ ☹ ☹

Last beach-ing with Laura & Thom. Before Vivian and Bunny Eye coming. 
Ron went diving - Gili Trawangan

⌚ 
 Last sunset before last dinner @ Paradise Sunset Bar - Gili Trawangan

 Last 'sexy' party @ Sama - sama Reggae Bar - Gili Trawangan

 
1 Hour before leaving my Gili T. After small goodbye with Laura & Thom, got lunch with Ron. 
The beach is always amazing @ Pondok Wildan - Gili Trawangan

Another goodbye with Emmanuel and Bunny Eye before the fast-boat take me home.
Sampai jumpa lagi, Gili Trawangan.


❣ ❣ ❣
WAIT

Guess you all remember all of us in Gili Meno, right?

And who's gonna love Monday? I am. I'm in love with Monday, 4 February 2013.
I serve my resignation letter- a month notice to quit from my job, yeay!
I keep a very secret romance about a guy that I'm waiting for- yes! always worth to wait him.
And... this
Ubud - Gili Meno Reunion @ Napi Reggae Bar - Ubud Bali


And I'm happy! I'm happy to meeting you all. I'm happy to having all of you.
 ♡
 
 Terima Kasih 
from 
24YO Little Risya - Indonesia 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment