Saturday, February 9, 2013

See Miracles In Life Everyday ☺

My Dear Risya...

Stop telling "I'm okay" when you're not
Stop laughing behind your laugh
Stop crying behind your smile

My friends said so.

My Dear Friends...

I was totally okay with all happened to me ☺
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude cause things are just 'that' good.

As you can see now my real smile hiding nothing except happiness. Bet you know why!

I'm quit from my job
I smile ☺, means I'm enjoying my life

 ❣

Hakuna Matata!
Instead of hiding my pain through my smile, I choose to put a real smile. Enjoying the ride of my own roller coaster life; it's all about laughing and living in good and bad times thou. I'm getting through whatever comes, I say good bye to all the drama and looking back with smile ☺

   

Trust yourself and keep the faith, little Risya!
I keep a faith of 'worth to wait' 'till I finally found him ☺
Me: I don't want you go back ☹
Chris: Stop looking at your watch, enjoy every little time we spend, and give me your smile, just like the first time you smile at me.



I hate airport...! ✈
The big white airplane took my man away. I've tried and I'm trying, Chris! I'm trying to let the time bring you home. I'm trying to put a very wide smile on my face if it's makes you happy. And I'm trying to hide my tears when I see you from far away until I read this:

 part of Chris's love 'notes' letter

One more sleepless night ☹
I woke up with morning text: Sad to leave you. Take care xxx
Well this is my another day I'm dying to wake up without him. I open my eyes and look at my right side and couldn't find you. Tell me how do I smile if you used to be the one that put the smile on my face?
Oh, maybe just remember this, the owner of my wide smile!

 

I thank You God- and the universe for all miracles..
and I thank you, Chris, for everything :')


taken this afternoon during sunny day: Sunday duty
Feb 9, 2013 1:39 PM

with
Risya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment