Friday, February 22, 2013

RE: Feb 5 Love Notes


It’s kinda funny how we miss the old style of writing by pen and blank paper, put it down in words, and waiting for so long of postal services just to receive a letter.

And now how we grateful that technology bring us faster in deliver and receive the message through any media.

I don’t even think to borrow a pen and ask for paper at the coffee shop when he’s going to leave notes before the airplane took him away.

So after 17 days he left,  what written on my iPod touch- my favorite read for sure, I’m thinking to leave a reply with touch of old style: writing with pen, paper, and enjoy the heart beats for every single word written.

What if you have the same chance to write a love letter and thinking about the love letter itself?

Mine are:
Imaginary thinking to be the happiest bride and do exchanging love letter before ceremony


Having a vintage mail box in my own future house


Got the chance to write to your beloved? Who’s your lucky one?

Mine:

The one I could be falling in love and make the moment of missing him is a pain.




But suddenly, my heart skips a beat, whether I should just keep this as everything seems too good to be true,


Or

Having in my own beach way: message in bottle- with little wishes:



The love letter might be flowing with the wave, but the beach will brings you back- to me :’)


No comments:

Post a Comment