Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wait A Minute, This Is Too Deep ♥

"Hi, sorry, is there anyone that can serve food here? I'm looking something to eat cause I have to go diving soon."

"Oh hi, yea I was looking for the owner too but the guy there said that his sister is able to cook the food, replacing him. I also quite hungry. By the way, how deep are you going to dive later?"

"30 Meters................................................................................................................................"

==== That's describe deep of underwater ====

Define the word of "deep" as you want!

After barely breathing heard his voice on my phone, I deeply remember anything about how deep I'm falling for:

❥ The way he look at me deeply
❥ Deeply surprised he back from deep underwater for diving
❥ A deep memories how all single traveler build a friendship
❥ Deeply hard to find out all the way to reach him through mobile phone
❥ A deep kisses at alleyway down our favorite reggae bar in Ubud
❥ A deep paths crossed between us 

And top of it all, it starts here:

Deeply in love with Gili Meno

A deep memories of Beng-beng Chocolate and Pringles


♥ Until I...

Deeply breath cause the white airplane took my man go away (to be back for sure!)


♥ But I...

Deeply grateful how I found him and he brought the sunlight to my whole life, and I'm overwhelmed with gratitude


Hmmm...Tell me more about something deep!

Oh, maybe someday I could singing the Bee-Gees song and have a little dance as I promise him that we're going to have our own dance on the beach? Yea, maybe.

Wait, should I whisper slowly, or screaming out loud?


And I deeply wish it will happen  

No comments:

Post a Comment