Thursday, February 7, 2013

Forwarding All Issues To Heaven

"So what makes you stay until today, Risya?" One of my boss asking on the same date, a month ago.

I'm not too sure about several answer when that question came, but I still remember these:

1. I keep a positive mind and allow myself and my heart not to grow small & embittered and hardened by tough times, but to grow stronger in the broken places.
2. I close my eyes for things I don't want to see, I close my ears for things I don't want to hear, and I keep my mouth shut for all the drama.
3. I keep my faith that "There must be something good, amazing things will happen someday, and I keep my faith that "I can do it!"

Alright. Faith is exist for other uses of the word itself. Well, what I like the most from that word, faith doesn't make things easy but it make things possible. You will stop worry, relying to God and believe that God will do what is right. For anything, aaanything! Work, relationship with your beloved or even your haters, and for the life itself.


I close my eyes and whispering myself when I'm typing now...

I keep a faith that soon my working life gonna get better after I'm loosing my passion...
I keep a faith that God is all around myself, my heart, and my mind to protect me and will give what He think I deserve...
I keep a faith that haters and their drama is small pieces with very big benefit to make you grow stronger...
I keep a faith that someday somehow you will be back here, for me, or for us maybe?


Oh, and can I keep this faith? :')

No comments:

Post a Comment