Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Real Quarantine

Everybody in wherever they are facing the same current issue right now, the Coronavirus disease. Difficult times for people without money, without a job, without uncertain things or start losing faith. Suicide and crime will be another issue that we now start getting worried about.
My friend who I live with is having a very good intention to have our friend stay at the house. From a different point of view, an extra person is extra safe and the house will almost never be empty and I have someone in case he has to leave the country.
My smart-ass feeling is uncontrollable this time. We know this person only for coffee, one shitty anniversary event and pizza night at home. A couple who we met every day once giving a snide comment "I won't let him around me if I were you guys because we know he's everywhere hahaha."
I didn't respond to her that time, I actually knew I will be just fine as long as I am with the kids and trying to convince my friend that we will be alright but I have no right to stop him to invite anybody to his house. I hate to say this "I know it's going to happen", and yes it's happened. In three nights, he brings two different hookers. First lady, smooth. The second night, he pays her cab, dogs are not like her, I constantly translate every freaking conversation they made since she arrived, she smokes smelly cigarettes and she stays over. FFS!
I was crying not knowing what to do to my friends outside Bali, they freak out, they swear at me and very upset that everybody in this house is not taking the virus seriously and the fact that we letting strangers keep coming to the house during this serious issue.
I am not sorry for how I am not welcoming her. I am not judging people but I thought I have the right to choose who I want to sit on my table?
No, I don't. My friend apologizes to the guy of my behavior, unfuckingbeliavable. And he forces me to forgive him because he spends 200 bucks bought the groceries after I am being forced to have an ugly shelve, moving my all stuff to the second floor and now I have to bring it back again. Noone apologizes to me about this hassles. Noone appreciates me in this case. Yet I have to apologize for being care in looking after everyone in the entire house, to stay home, stay clean, stay healthy and secure the house.
5 years friendship lose with someone who we just met a few months but hey, life goes on, isn't it, we are whoever we are, I will care about my people in such a way, and those I care about is the same person who has no idea that there is another human he considers not to hurt her over and over again, at least don't change her. Just don't. Don't act on behalf of her either because you know nothing about her struggle.

Anyway. I found the funny picture from Instagram yesterday. Exactly what my friends and I are talking about:


As much as I'd like to die, I still care if something happens to you, to all of us. If it's not okay with you, perhaps, I will just become like you who "that's alright, it is just flu, we can still going out and social distancing and we can wear the same clothes many times." But if something happened to me, do not even bother to regret it and crying at the ugly hospital. You probably will forget that you just need to burn me into ashes when you busy crying :')

I hope everybody stays safe, stay home and enjoy the real self-quarantine. It is not about you, it is about all of us. Help the curve flatter so things are getting better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment