Monday, September 16, 2019

There's Enough Sun for Everybody

No, I’m not freaking fabulous. I don’t pee glitter, shit cupcakes or fart rainbow, I am not. I have a dozen thoughts, chaotic mind and some other random stuff that I have no clue how to face it. Family, relationship, career, the past and the future of course. We can’t change the past, I could tell. We learn from it. We can plan the better version of ourselves or the better future and it’s all up to you how to rebuild, how to improve. And yes, we don’t need anybody’s validation especially if it’s only to destroy what’s good on you. The bad news is, we’ll meet that kind of destroyer. People could be so judgmental about your life, people could so envy whenever they see you shine, people want that credit and image in performing their show without sharing the stage with you and the good news is, it is fine. It is okay to meet that people, be thankful because you don’t want to be the same person and you know that the only people criticize you is only someone who doing less, not doing more than you.

Picture from 121 weeks ago,
beautiful caption from Pinterest:

"I don't see anyone as my competition.
We don't have the same dreams. goals, ambitions, and for sure not the same brains.
We're not the same." :')

No comments:

Post a Comment