Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Apology You Wish to Hear

I’m still coughing up water from the last time you let me drown and you standing there like a clown trying to make everybody laugh like you never did something wrong, never hurt my feelings, just like some others who did the same thing. I don’t understand how some people are just okay with themselves knowing they emotionally destroyed someone, irritating someone. For real? For real. 
Over the past three years, this is the apology list I want to hear in my ears, sincerely:

  1. I apologize for giving a bad recommendation, giving a recommendation when no one asks for and even giving the recommendation when you and your team already work in other hotels. – Human Resources Manager, 4 Stars Hotel –
  2. I apologize for being too selfish and too dominant and dragging people opinion to destroy your passion by against your experience with the #1 an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities. - General Manager, 4 Stars Hotel –
  3. I apologize for asking your apology for something you never did and not even cost 50 rupiahs but drives you crazy. – Brand and Area Manager, Hair Removal Clinic –
  4. I apologize for stealing the credits of all the hard work you did. I create the story of how you did disciplinary action of your team members using your e-mail and EID while it is the hotel the one that MUST set up every EID. I also messed up the personal life and professional life that makes you tired without hearing any sorry and thank you from my mouth. – Director of Rooms, 5 Stars Hotel -
  5. I apologize for keep repeating my words that I’m going to take your dog from you when you’re away, I make you feel insecure and I didn’t realize talking to Indonesian intelligent woman is not the same with women I talk in the cheap bar anywhere I travel. – A Trashy Dutchman Living Between Hong Kong and Indonesia –
  6. I apologize for involving too much in your personal life and the struggle within, that I know nothing about. And with Alcohol power, I can say whatever I want tho it’s funny and not offensive. – A Trashy American Living in Bali- 
  7. I apologize for stabbing you from the back, I just don’t want to share the stage, I’m too afraid you shine brighter so I’m losing my existence, the only thing I have in my imaginary life. – A Senior (Maybe) Coworker –

I mean, your filthy mouth is never my responsibility, I will not care whatever you guys doing until it bothering my mental health. I can see everything through your shit that I never expect anything except an apology. I’d like to hear that, an apology as loud as disrespect you treat me. And I’m not sorry for having high standards, people who stay with me in my life rise theirs up to meet mine. 
Until then, keep speaking kindness to me, the only thing that deaf can hear and blind can see.



I don't wanna see you guys anymore, I stay away from half-ass people being half-ass here :')

No comments:

Post a Comment