Monday, November 25, 2019

Later, AlLEEgator!

It marks a week since Lee left, and I still send him a message like I won’t give up.

My drawing on Sunday noon. Never thought he'd be gone forever.

I swear I'm not ready, I will never be ready to lose him this soon. No one will.


I'm getting used to the habit of not receiving any messages when I wake up in the morning. He always woke up early to make sure that I received his message in the morning, whether he's tired or not, whether he goes back to sleep or not, or no matter he's drunk. He wants me to see his message in the morning with all the crap he sends.

And I'm waiting for the good timing to just throw my phone or deactivate my Instagram. From all the Social Media and all the Apps to talk, Instagram Direct Message is his favorite, he said "Initially because I thought it was an online drug delivery website - but now because I can UNSEND messages. I can redact messages I wanted to say but then got scared of afterward. Perfect for me! Hahaha."

Lee almost always between 2 or 3 while I'm in between 5 or 6.
But now, 9, drowning, dying.

I miss all the 24/7 messages non stop. I miss my morning messages, Lee.

Good Morning, Risya. Do you have any plans?
I hope you are having a better week.
Good morning from…. (wherever he currently is).
I am flirting. I'm doing it again.
Hey pretty lady.
Sending you best wishes and vibes. X
What are you doing?
How are you feeling today?
How are you today?
Apa Kabar Ibu?
How was your day?
Good Morning, have a sunny day!
What have you been up to?
I love talking to you so much.
Just let me love you in peace and you don't need to know.
GM.
Pagi.
Any plans for today?
Latte of Roxy?
What are your plans today?
Shine on, Kai!
Beep beep like a sheep!
Good Morning! Hope all is beautiful and glorious in Bali for you today.
Good Morning, Risya. Hope you slept well.
Any plans for your day?
GM, Kai. I hope you are feeling well.
How is my sunflower today?
I hope you have a great day!
Good Morning, Risya, how are you today?
Pagi! What are your plans today?
What are you doing today?
Good Morning, Sweet Princess!
Good Morning, Risya. How are you this fine morning?
Good Morning, Kai! How are you this morning?

Need to flirt later, you minx. I need to get a wiggle on now.

Later alligator.

In a while crocodile.
…. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment