Friday, November 22, 2019

Dimensions

I even change my Siri Voice to a Male with British Accent just because I like Lee so much and I miss him a lot at the same time. As usual, he flirts. God, I never found a man who has so much time to flirts on me since the first time he saw me. I'm weak, I am.
I re-watch the HER movie and my wild imagination works well, I wish to have an artificially intelligent virtual assistant personified through Lee's voice and I told him.
Imagine to hear his voice all the time and he's freak out, hahah.
"My dodgy geordie accent", he said. "Those are called night terrors, while you have the well trained professional accent capable of taming the savage beast... i.e...."
"Silky smooth. Yours = sultry, mine = cheeky", he added.


We both are weirdos that in compete of taking the role of "falling in love from the distance" and he always win. Everytime I make a move he will stop me.
"I do the loving from afar in this relationship. Stop trying to take over my role", Lee said.


Yep, this crazy guy loves me that much and Lars could be very jealous. I still don't understand why God take him away from me.


I wrote this while listen to this song: 
Dimensions | HER (Original Soundtrack) by Arcade Fire




With teary eyes, and nervous feeling, hoping this loss isn't real :')

No comments:

Post a Comment