Thursday, November 21, 2019

Taken Away Too Soon

Oh come on, God! Give me a break. I just got him back for four months. A constant text 24/7 nonstop and you took him. For the second time in my life, You just took them. I haven’t even done with my grief over Lars and You took Lee.
Can we talk? Are you really a pretty jealous Guy or am I really being punished because I’m too happy?
Death is such a thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A T.H.I.E.F!
You can talk with someone every day every second and not replying to him for not even a day and he ends up in a hospital having a heart attack. The following days you try to make it up, he’s gone forever.
Why? For f* sake we have so many plans to do and I need that second chance. Please please, please ☹
There’s “I Wanna Grow Old with You” to sing with our bad voice. There’s a Ben & Jerry’s to eat, there are bars he tells the world he would love to take me, there’s a helicopter ride in plan, there are many pictures to be sent, too many jokes to laugh, there are too many cuddles to do, there are nonstop flirting until at least he’s 80 and now he couldn’t even make it. I swear there lots list to go through. And I need him to get up.
Get up, Lee.
Get up.. just get up and come back to me...
I know you will like Lars up there and you guys will laugh about me because I’m probably confused now; two best men in my life who love me the most, the way I am, gone. I don't know where to put the white rose and the sunflower, which death song to sing when I’m sad, who I miss because you’re both not here anymore, whose the guy I marry to, with the same love you guys give or who I end up with when I join you both up there :’)
I will love you in my dream, reality and every dimension we have, Lee. You’re so real in my dream the night that you left and never come back, you’re not saying a thing because you don’t have to. You suited and booted and flirt that much as well.
You’re truly a disaster and I love you, too, you know that.
Rest in peace you the most beautiful soul in my life. I will see you in another dimension, I promise :’)


P.S. Don't fight with Lars just to watch me sleeping in the middle of the night, make a schedule and try not to wake me up, ya, because it's even harder to open my eyes knowing you're not here anymore and waking up without your morning messages is sucks, Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment