Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Twin Flame

"Told you our path still would cross many times”.
So we sat the other night, over dinner and cocktails. Bart and I are the unusual our kind of human version that separated by zone and time but doing a similar thing with the same habits.
They called it the Twin Flame and we have fated to meet each other since 4 – 5 years ago. And since then, we’re just like magnets. I had raining compliments from him that I need an umbrella but he couldn’t stop. So I told him something, he went silent.
“I know you carry too much and it’s heavy”. Time to share, he said.
Dear my espresso to my salted caramel gelato, I look forward to having so many trips in the future with you and always excited about how the universe fights for our souls to be together. Yes, “some things are too strange and too strong to be coincidences”.


No comments:

Post a Comment