Friday, June 7, 2019

The Concept of Unwelcome

Yep. I'm becoming more silent these days. I like how 2019 goes well so far in removing toxic people and environment and getting back my beautiful circle simply with forgiveness. Though my eyes see everything, I still believe that silence is a powerful scream.
I let them say whatever they want, very entertaining. Just like two days ago. I like how alcohol has the ability to open someone's mask.
My dearest friends, we are all struggling with our own journey that you don't know and you don't need to be involved. You don't have to say something that might hurt someone else just because you think it's funny or it is protecting your loved ones. Playing hero in the situation that you know nothing about, is never exist.
You don't need to behave like you know everything.
You don't have to be sarcastic when you try to dig something.
You don't have to ask an unnecessary question just to satisfy your ego.
Because you might not know behind her smile is tons of tears and heavy breath to just act like a normal human being. You have no idea how she might spend every savings just to see her -you say not her dog-. You have no idea how hurt it is for her to lose 3 dogs in her life and how she appreciates what she has now. You have no idea why she seems not to contribute at all. You have no idea how she loves her friend so much as he saves her life many times by simply providing what people called home. And it is so much better than wishing that the kitchen knife from her brother is just right in her chest artery, or the string from her mom is just right to her veins, or swap the life with her true love that passed away 5 years ago.
Life is never easy for her. And you, you just making a noise that no one likes.

What she called home, with her very limited time.

And still, there are people that don't grasp the concept of unwelcome.
I have a lot to say but I'm not wasting my time in front of fools :')

No comments:

Post a Comment