Monday, July 29, 2019

Nothing I Wouldn't Do

"Let him go, sweetheart. Let him find his peace, let the spirit be the light. He loves you so much, he worries about you, he wants you to be happy and move on. Do that, sweetheart."
Chris hold my hands tight knowing I will cry as soon as I blink my eyes. I can't even look at him when he talks. Through the connection, through the mantra, through love, he just wants to make sure that I know how much Lars loves me.
"I know, I know," I said.

"I just miss him that words couldn't describe. It's been 69 months after his passing and he's only 40 last month if he's still alive. Jakarta is not the same without him, my life is never the same without him and everything is just too scary to do it by myself, Chris."
I wish I could say that I'm afraid.
I wish.

I hear you, Lea. 
This probably the best song to describe at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment