Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Not My Soulmate

"Jezzebelle... Brains are the new tits. I don't think we've had those conversations before. Star Wars...." Lee said.

Exactly. Sometimes you meet someone who understands you more than anyone you've met before. Who knows the difference when you are wearing professional attire and not. Who guess you studied Philosophy and read your body language either you lying or tapping into your imagination or being mischievous.
"Your uniform isn't cut that low on your chest, Kai. Although I notice you all wear short skirts that struggles to stay straight. And when work is getting too much, how do you cope with some real idiots and rude customers? Do you scream into a cushion, spit in their coffee or just take lots of drugs?."

"Eating donuts and cry, Lee." I breathe heavily.

Who's more fun and much better than Business Mode when he's taking so much alcohol, he is a fun Lee, the drunk Lee. Same Lee that I like, but not my soulmate, still.

"A rose amongst the thorns, you stand out as being a cut above. There is simply the rose. Perfect in every moment of existence."
"But she who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose, Lee."
"Buona notte, Kai."

Who's calling you Alligator or even Toodles, but not my soulmate, still.

"I've fucked up so many relationships, Lee. I'm at potentially most vulnerable and fucked up in the romantic slice of the pie, just like Gwyneth Paltrow. Hahah."

Who's understand that spending time with your babies in Bali is the best to enjoy your downtime. And will compliment your blonde hair, the very alluring look, or simply trying to understand that you have your alto-ego side that only comes out at night; like Batman, but more kinky.

But still, Lee is not my soulmate.

All the best, Lee.
31 July

No comments:

Post a Comment