Tuesday, August 13, 2013

For Snow Fall on the Sahara

It's almost 3 months ago when he remind me not to like him 'that' much.
It's almost 3 months ago when I wrote something about him.. and he suddenly.. gone.

And after 3 months I let myself freely in living.
Spend most my weekend without knowing with whom and where to go.
Keep sending him a good night indicating that he's the only person I remember even when I'm off to bed and the only one in my mind with no reply...

I admit myself while I'm looking deep down on him with my crystal eyes :')


D: How are you? Just a second after he kissed my lips.
Me: Sucks. Without you.
D: Oh yea? Well me too.

Yes! The fact that not having him in my life is possibility really sucks.
For every laugh, smile, hug, memory, fight, cry, and deep conversation, of course, I want to be with him.

D: Welcome home, baby. So this is the new house, very huge right?  I'm waiting for your comment, you like it?
Me: Keep staring at his eyes and ain't answer anything. Babe, I'm speechless, this is a very dream house of people, huge, with swimming pool and dog, what else to ask? I'm happy to be with you around, as long as you around, Dave :')



Well, I still don't have any idea see how me and him -us- working these things out. Yea, we're not 'that' far, but maybe we are the part of relationship's diagram: love-couple-sex-it's complicated-perfect match-f buddy-friendship.

Or maybe sometimes you feel everything and nothing all at once. Sometimes I find myself smiling when missing something at the same time. At times, I can absolutely love a person while wanting to hate them.
Well, that's again life! Comes with no guarantee but you have the right to expect that something can brighten your face-by-the-time-I'm-telling-him-the-truth-that-how-I-miss-being-with-him-after-he-ask-me-do-you-like-me-that-much?-


 :')

Who cares about shit happens for a perfect reason? About how he may now at the weakest need someone to lift him up! I'm in! Count me in!

I can't promise to fix all your problems, Babe. But I can promise you won't have to face them alone.
At least, you can cherish for I never give up on you...



 May I?


No comments:

Post a Comment