Saturday, August 10, 2013

You Accept The Love You Think You Deserve



I don’t have any idea how many people fallin’ in fallin’ out of love.

Tried to love and or to be loved but always end up with a broken heart.

And how many people still believe that true love truly exists? The rest can go with such lovely things uncalled love; flirt, dating, one-night stand.

Me? I’ve tried and I try to move my feet, move on from somebody that I know he doesn’t exist, his love may don't exist too, his memories, his sudden feeling. 

Well, I’m not ‘that’ naïve can say a flowery thing or flowery words is a crazy little thing called love, no I’m not.

I keep everything flowing like a river even I know it surely to the sea, but can I say I’m tired?
I’m tired of guessing, I’m tired even not expecting something I know I didn’t do that.
People hurt, people leave, and life must go on.

You may in love with somebody that loving another person even you know it doesn’t work. People also may love you even they know that you’re just not into him.

And yes, it’s not a game; it’s a real fact of a real life that you can always accept anything you don’t want.
You want to be her so he can love you. Does he want to be with him so I can love him?

It’s not how things works as well, darling. 

People need space, to freely live their own life, to know what they must do, what they must say even it hurts or even its not acceptable…

And if wisdom is the only one you have to accept all the things that you can’t change… Do you mind to believe, that true love may truly exist? That you are really deserved to accept the love?



In the other way and in the other time, I may choose to believe it :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment