Saturday, August 10, 2013

What Passion Can Do



Good afternoon, Sir. 
My name is K, I’m the manager on duty in charge of our property. Is there anything I can help to assist you, Sir?

He’s screaming out to my face and telling me everything. Describe me how he hates the hotel, how the reception doesn’t work as they used to be, how he hates the porter cause he keeps thinking that all we do is so wrong.

Well, I’m not assigned to be slapped by complainer; I didn’t apply to be-a-garbage-that-you-all-can-say-anything-you-want-to me.
Do I look ‘that’ nice so in the end sometimes you just stop saying a word and no idea what’s to continues, to be say sorry as well for what you did?

Do you need a brain, do you need a heart, take mine, take everything all I have.
 Yea I wish I can say it But I can’t. 

For every bad treatment people do, I keep quiet, for every word hurt, I keep forgive, and to back to the front line as I’m on fire enjoying to be a front liner, is all about passion.

Respect and money have nothing to do with this, what money can do in delivering the message that required a satisfaction? It has nothing to do.

Happy MOD K, you are loved, Miss Manager On Duty!




No comments:

Post a Comment