Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So It Goes Some Things Are...


It's strange how we meet as strangers but there is something that...

Okay. I suddenly landed inside your arms.
Breathing in slowly. Realizing my fingers fit properly with yours. Closing my eyes and see you smiling.

Yea I know moving on is always take some time and is always become -a never easy things to do- not because about the process but it's always about you, either you want it or you don't want it: to move on.

Am I right? Oh, it's not about right or wrong. It's not also about love or may a sudden feeling in the end.
But... Like a river flows, so surely to sea, darling!


And still.. I don't know.. as my heart always stumbles on things I don't know. What I know is from the moment we started talking I knew I wanted you around. Whooops...!

Surely we're not gonna talk about love, nor serious relationship. I will also not gonna waste the time I can show you how beautiful it is; enjoying the city while you hug me from my back, how cuddling is the best damn thing we can have on a lazy Sunday, oh, not even expecting these cute way to say worth thing:


 Just enjoy every single random things we have. Space, freedom, playtime, relationship, intimacy, spontaneity, LOVE. Hello? That's what life is about. That's it!

Moving on or protect yourself from what they called love, easily falling in love or falling in to bed (:p), is again your choice :)


Because it is beautiful to love, and to be free at the same time...


No comments:

Post a Comment