Saturday, April 20, 2013

All for Love

So how does it feels, after 1,5 months leaving a great life in Bali and back for good to Jakarta?
Sh*t! Welcome back, welcome to Jakarta, a place where no shirt and no flip flop is a problem.
Welcome! Traffic madness, billboard jungle, oh, and here, in Jakarta, you need special pair of eyes to really get the unconventional beauty that is everywhere. Hahaha!

Apart from Jakarta, here it is. There comes a time in life when you'll have to leave everything behind and start something new but never forget the ones who stood by your side, especially for they're never gave up on you.


Been in my weakest time for some time; can't be relax, can't deal with process which takes time and courage too. Yes! All coming at the same time 'till I finally ask this silly question:

What do I look like? You need my heart? You need my brain?
Go ahead take mine! Take all I have!

Took a deep breath and thankful that love from surround and from you God, is strongly wake me up to moving on. How do I thanks to you both? And to You, Lord?

:') Overall I learn quite a life...


Success, is, again isn't just about what you accomplish in your life, but also what you inspire to do. And your life as well, that you may share to your surround and someday when you look at some of them, you are brave enough to say:

"I've been there, done that"

And I'm lucky I did it in my 24... Well, being 20 something is hard, isn't it? lol

 Singing I Love You, Lord :')


I'm dedicating my love letter for those who keep raise me up when I was really weak, supporting me never end, pray for me all day long, and most of it, they never leave me :')

Terima kasih semesta! Untuk keluarga, sahabat, cinta, harta, dan tahta yang mencinta.


 Proud daughter 24YO - Asst. Banquet Sales Manager - for Proud Daddy!


All is well.. and everything will gonna be okay :')

No comments:

Post a Comment