Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dare To Go The Distance...!

It's been 2 months, sleepless night without him and been homesick for him since we met.

Whossah! There's nothing worse than meeting the perfect person at the wrong time.
Well I'm not that strong somehow; ready for a new hallo after the hardest goodbye.
No, I'm not, even I'm strong enough to keep the faith, that we're meant to be.

What about reading your love letter again and again is still my favorite?

What about your wishes is something that I'll keep it as a promise?


What about seeing your picture is such watching you when you're sleep?

And dreaming about you every night or day dreaming about us is the only thing I still want to make it real?



Or what about I'm running to the island of hope again, a place when the truth is really hurt and hope is just hope?


Oh, I like all about loving you in the same way I learned how to ride a bike, scared but reckless.
Wanna help?

P.S.  I miss cuddles. And tea. And blankets. And YOU, Chris.



No comments:

Post a Comment