Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Maybe Part Of Loving, Is Learning To Let Go...


I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you

Oh damn! The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Move suddenly playing on my iTunes and it's raining outside. This is not Facebook that asking you 'What's on your mind?' But as usual, writing about you is always the easiest, Chris.

They say falling in love is easy, but staying in love is very special. They can always also easily say move on while they don't want to understand how I also ask God to move my feet. No, they don't.

And this is what happened, how if you're the only one I want to annoy for the rest of life?
 I read our old messages and smiling like the first time I read them. I don't ever want to forget your face but if I don't forget your face, I'll go crazy.
And that's how love usually works...


If you read this, give me a sign, Mister :')

Or I may really the only one rowing the boat...




Oh, or should I keep my faith , about me, you, and us?


P.S. I miss you. I miss us.


No comments:

Post a Comment