Saturday, May 4, 2013

All Is Well


Me, music, and hot tea.

Remembering how couple weeks before I left, working on Saturday and Sunday is become more interesting. Yes, I can freely working- even by myself- and avoid the drama that I really don't want to deal.

I look at my right side how Jakarta spread the sun today. Thinking to go out and looking at the beach I usually do but :( oh I'm not in Nusa Dua anymore, not in the place when I open my door I can enjoy the lagoon with birds flying around. Not with the lagoon with biawak a.k.a monster lizard can makes me scream somehow.

And no beautiful sandy beach for me to have a look. Oh dear!


What I'm trying now is being okay with where am I even I know I want to change it. It has been said time heals all wounds and I'm on my way to believe it. In time, I may be act too old not to take 20 seconds being insane for what I may have now: 4 Stars. Hahah. What the hell on my mind when I decide to take this opportunity?

Maybe this words "And at the same point, sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places."
Anyway I respect my self enough for these, I grow up (even I hate it), and keep thinking about happiness.


Yea I'm a normal women, I break down temporarily, but I'm a real women too for sure.
I pick up the pieces, rebuild myself and come back stronger than ever.

And I start each day like it's my birthday. Oh nooo!
Okay, I live to the fullest, like there's no tomorrow.


And every time they said "All will fine, all will always good" I mean it and it's real...


Note to self: stop expecting :')


No comments:

Post a Comment