Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Two Shall Become One

My heart goes to those who have their wedding canceled this year due to Covid-19. And to my best friend, Daya, who will make his vow to his beloved wife on my birthday, congratulations! I am extremely grateful and happy for you both, and sad at the same time that I couldn't be there on your happiest day.

Speaking about the wedding, anything that you wish on your wedding day? Anything in mind about how you wish to get married; the person, the decoration, the bible quotes?


I have mine:

Cheesy handwriting and inserting a Cross:


The coffee cup:


In one old church, on bended knee:


Looking at my partner see me crying because he loves me that much:


And the bible quotes:


Wedding decoration to be advised as we never know where we all will be married.


But the things for sure:

  • Marry who loves you in return,
  • Marry who can say "I love you" to you; not only to his/ her friends, to his/ her staffs, or to even his/ her ex staffs, 
  • Marry who wakes up with a smile knowing you are next to him/ her,
  • Marry who understand that your involvement is not about you and controlling but it is for the entire family members, 
  • Marry who are living the present by not keeping tons of his/ her ex pictures and have wishful thinking to still be with that person,
  • Marry the one who's not only able to protect his/ her phone but also protect your heart,
  • Marry the one who speaks up and stands up for yourself not only him/ herself,
  • Marry the hard worker who knows what professional boundaries are,
  • Marry the one who has nothing but a grateful heart of having you in his/ her side through thicks and thins and never gives up about you both.

My Lee was once sending me this :')


No comments:

Post a Comment