Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Lost Without Chew

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Lee!

My God, my fingers are shaking and I couldn't hold my tears. I didn't forget your birthday, I know I should write this on the day of 31 July but hey, saying "Happy Birthday in Heaven" for twice in a row is aching my heart.
I miss you, I miss waking up next to you knowing how happy you are to have me in your life. I miss that wide smile even though your eyes still closed. I miss being loved by you, I miss your non-stop flirting like there's no tomorrow, I miss your stubbornness thinking that you are the one who won the lottery when you got me, I miss your British jokes, I miss your dodgy geordie accent, I miss everything about you, I miss seeing the best of me inside your eyes, Lee. 

Happy Birthday, there's so much to tell, but knowing you're not here anymore is just nonsense for me. As my message for almost every morning after you left, "you gotta get up for me, Lee." 

My hand-scratch on 7 October 2019:


Just because he loves Chewbacca as I do :')


No comments:

Post a Comment