Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Charm of Ellie Goulding

I was listening to Ellie Goulding last week, over and over again; 



I thought some Music & Lyrics are dedicated for my beloved ones, too.

Here we go:

Army 
for ChristieI know that I've been messed up you never let me give up.

for RalphI catch you in a light no one else can see, I know you see her and you'll never see me. But what we had it never really died.

for Kurt, our love was something they could admire, yeah, yeah.

for GarethI know you care, I know it is always been there. But there is trouble ahead I can feel it, you are just saving yourself when you hide it. Yeah, I know you care.

for LarsI'm there in the water still looking for ya.

for DanHow long will I love you, as long as stars are above you and longer if I can.

And this is for myself,
"I take inspiration from everything around me, also relationships and friends. 
And the inside of my crazy head." Ellie Goulding


No comments:

Post a Comment