Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Charm of Ellie Goulding

I was listening to Ellie Goulding last week, over and over again; 



I thought some Music & Lyrics are dedicated for my beloved ones, too.

Here we go:

Army 
for Christie, I know that I've been messed up you never let me give up.

for Ralph, I catch you in a light no one else can see, I know you see her and you'll never see me. But what we had it never really died.

for Kurt, our love was something they could admire, yeah, yeah.

for Gareth, I know you care, I know it is always been there. But there is trouble ahead I can feel it, you are just saving yourself when you hide it. Yeah, I know you care.

for Lars, I'm there in the water still looking for ya.

for Dan, How long will I love you, as long as stars are above you and longer if I can.

And this is for myself,
"I take inspiration from everything around me, also relationships and friends. 
And the inside of my crazy head." Ellie Goulding


No comments:

Post a Comment