Monday, March 11, 2019

Tattoo Crush

To answer the most common question:
1. Do you have any tattoo? No, I don't have one.
2. What kind of tattoo would you get if you choose to have one? A cross, at the back.
Not only because it's covered up, long-lasting or hold up well as aging occurs, but it reminds me of Jose Coto. He told me to put my Cross Necklace to the back instead, "so then Jesus not only protecting you 'here, at our heart' but also 'here, from the back'. I  miss him now, and the family :')

I've been wanting this tattoo since, 7 years ago? And in between those 7 years, I even think other things such:
- Lars birthday, 18 June 1979, he is the best gift I've ever had in my life,
- Roxy big brown eyes, in the way she looks at me, she reminds me how to forgive. Just forgive,
- Peony flower, who doesn't love flowers? I love peonies, with all the secret languages behind.

No, no, no, I don't need 4. 1 Cross would be just fine, enough to represents everything that I feel. And with the rollercoaster life that happened, some people don't like me because they can't figure out why I'm still blessed after what I used to do.

This:

pict source: Pinterest


In the depth of every storm, I know he is God, I stand still and wait for his hand to carry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment