Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Safer Place


People drain me.

And it feels good to be away from the island for the last three months. It’s just true that you never really see how toxic someone is until you breathe fresher air. I start respecting myself to walking away from the unhealthy working environment, unfaithful relationship, and meaningless friendship.

Toxic Working Environment:
- The Human Resources Manager who’s not even wearing her watch properly and refer to someone else about your job description, telling your boss the-so-not-true-story and I have to record whatever it is every time I talk with her. Seriously? Oh, I have A to Z about all shitty things happened that you will not believe it is really happened in one of biggest company in the world. Not a joke, I swear. Haha.
- Some people sitting at the long table during lunch time give you a nasty look.
- When you think talking with a Human Resources Manager is the best way in the right time while actually not.
- Sketchy workplace practice and inconsistent policies. Look out!
- A strong sense of yourself about disengagement, losing ground without anything actually happening, and you waking up in hospital twice in only three months difference because of dyspepsia. O-ow, trust your gut, you’re in the wrong place, darling!

Toxic Relationship:
- He is angry a lot of the time and you have to live with a lot of tension, feeling stressed.
- He fights dirty for his self-defensive.
- You used to recognize yourself until the reflection changes.
- You see yourself as a trophy wife.
- He cheats on you and not confess his affair.

Toxic Friendship:
- They never consider your feelings by keep saying something that makes you feel down.
- You start getting tired with all the appointment that they’ve made and on the day, they will say sorry because they can’t make it. Let’s make it another day means same shit different day.
- They claim all of these charming characteristics and bring nasty behavior on a consistent basis.
- They copy you, but then, the original is always the better than the sequel, ya?
- They just, gosh, pushing you hard until you hit a record low with stress. Phew, involving too much, living the drama, really? And I have to forget the bruises and forgive again?

I no longer have the energy, trust me this time. I’m sure I am allowed to terminate these toxic energies and I don’t owe an explanation. It is hard to set the boundaries with toxic people, but I need some changes. If you don’t hear from me anymore, you’re probably one of them :) 

 :')

No comments:

Post a Comment