Monday, August 15, 2016

Childhood Dream

My childhood dream job was to be an astronaut.
What’s on my mind that time was, I could fly to the moon and reach the sky without realizing when I grow up, I’m more craving for some real space and it will be cool to just flying by myself all alone. Haha!
Then don’t ask me why I finally took my career as an hotelier as it is far from what I want: some space, not working alone.
But if you were to ask me now why I still want to be an astronaut, my answer will be:
I could fly alone and have my own space avoiding people.
At least wearing the costume just because I’m sick of people looking at me when I’m walking.


Oh, if I could have the chance to fly with you, maybe I will.


Who knows when we’ll be coming home at last,


and have a cup of coffee on a rainy day.


Well, they’re moving us to Mars :’)


No comments:

Post a Comment