Saturday, March 8, 2014

She Is Herself

Happy International's Women Day!

To your past, present and future achievement 


Haha! Am not there, am not the part of portraits' photo collection of 40 women from 40 countries, in honor of Internationals Women Day.

Yet am not celebrating the day generally, but I may be who I am on this day. Instead of MK, I'm wearing beautiful Batiks from my lovely country and I'm happy with it.
I'm not also wearing high heels and stiletto just to be the representative of strong women in pain.
But I wish my outfit today as the way MK supporting the international women's day:


Definitely! No matter how I have a lot of too-high-heels and stiletto with me, I will not wear it often for just only goes to the club for having attention from... males....

I'm the one who believe that girl just beautiful no matter what. Not regardless the size; branded item, or everything that people can see it by their eyes.
Feel the beauty from her heart, at least, see the cute-fake-smile, because tears not always the measures of her pain :')

She feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow just as abundantly as her laughter. She won't telling you of every single thing happened with her. She's just... herself.. She put her bitchface on, to telling you that "Mind your own business, and I mind mine..."


Ahem! She could also mad like an evil sadistic demon from hell that'll make you wish she never born by saying STFU....
But she's also cried at night... 
Even last night, she keeps thinking why good people die young, she's thinking that when God took Lars Weddeler home, or David have to go back to Ireland is a punishment from Him because she's maybe too happy? Or thinking maybe God is also a pretty jealous guy?

Well, she's so fine now, she try effortlessly. She keeps giving the contribution to the world by her essence as.. women should be.
She did everything with or without the high heels, her mind speaks a lot about her own kind of beautiful.
She love kids and for whoever the kids. She wants to get married too when she's ready to. Or... She may say yes for her man who wants the baby from her... 


However, she believes that life is better in the bikini. No one knows where she's going. 
She will keep on until she gets there. She keeps loyal to every company she works for, to her friends, her beloved.
She expects no more from others than she's willing to give. Showing her caring with word of support, understanding with smile and tears.

Just by being herself... 

¿ ؟ ﹖
who still have a silly dream about:


No comments:

Post a Comment