Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Good Morning, Wonder Woman!

That's the way he replied my morning hello "Good Morning, Superman"

I don't exactly know what happened to me, but there are two things I think about, lately:
1. Man - Relationship - Marriage - Kids (questioning myself: seriously, die hard believer of love? Really?)
2. Death (P.S. Don't cry for me because I'll be very happy with Lars Weddeler there)

Some of my best friends sent me these pictures on my birthday:



Well, I couldn't refuse that it sounds like me, and yes I believe in loving somebody forever. Not now, even I almost give up in reading man's mind. I'm curious as my curiosity could break the sea (they said tons of fish in the water so the water I will taste and what I get: hurt. lol)
And if I may be the part of that girl, why am so worry, why should am I getting hurt?
I should not.I should stop leaving as I will arrive, I should stop searching as I will see, and I should stop running away as I will be found.
Damn shitty crisis!

And I hate how I realized that actually I don't need any relationship status, I don't need a boyfriend (note to self: pilot babies are a lot, and they are your real boyfriends, you love them, you taking care of them).
But sometimes as human what I really need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand :')

And this is why I let you, I let you may say "Just sleep with me. Your arms wrapped tightly around me as we lay under the blanket. Whispering I'm happy even it's a tiring day." 
It's perfectly content with just being close while my sleep is not too good even I'm inside your hug keep thinking about what's on your mind? Or how do woman read the man's map?


Don't worry, we're not going too fast nor talking about love, yet. As we agreed that we're both are stranger meet in the right time. You claim that we met in the airplane, yes the MAS one, that get lost. lol. And I said huu to you... came over me in a rush, when we're both too busy with work or just enjoying life so I ask as much as possible to having cute pose :p I let you complaining and still talking even I kissed your lips, oh babe! 
STHU, let's get busy with red sneakers!

Oh, and thanks for letting me run to you with my hair a mess, no makeup, and... stay in your convenience hug. 

Maybe it's you, maybe not. The one that makes me believe there will come at the time I will see no more tears; believe that love will not break my heart after I dismiss my fears (P.S. fears is my reason of my sleep doesn't really well even I'm in the best place: inside your hug).

Or maybe it's you, maybe not. 
The one that makes me stop thinking about:





No comments:

Post a Comment