Thursday, March 6, 2014

Courage, Dear Heart

I'm afraid my head full of fears and has no space for dreams if I'm staying.

I'm afraid I'm scared to say the things worth saying, here.

Yea I know I may be stupid by being brave enough to move from 5 stars international every time I did working and just move to... 4 stars.

But I remember I said yes for my new adventures and I know everything's gonna be SUPER DUPER!

And the fact that I'm dealing with people who super in love with their comfort zone and, unfortunately, they don't super realized that it brings them to be...
Super annoying one... Or super... sllll...ooo...www... even to just think about this:


Thinking about to having mindful 5 stars international? I did, I create it, even it takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. Sigh...

No, I don't let stupid things break my passion, I don't try to figure out everything at once.
I keep smile, I keep being honest, do beautiful things as it doesn't ask any attention when we do it :')

Yes, I'm extraordinarily blessed 

There's no regret, only a mindful power that "You're almost there... hang on..." I keep telling myself:





No comments:

Post a Comment