Thursday, February 23, 2017

Something Just Like This

Kevin!
Still, the same Kevin that I adore not because he has perfect American accent that I can talk 24 hours with, my second jackpot in life after Lars. I like Kevin and I like our friendship.

Oh, I like Coldplay too, for sure. And as this morning I saw the highlight of joint performance at The BRIT Awards with The Chainsmokers, Something Just Like This, I remember Kevin.

I reply his sarcasm message this morning because he's almost giving up remind me about, ehm, long working hours at work and being too cold with men. Don't ask me, ask Kevin. I even ask Kevin what am I, and I like his reply,
"I think you are who you choose to be at the moment. I don't think anyone but me (and a small handful of others) would describe you as unsure or vulnerable. Project a public image of "Sheena" the Warrior Princess, but privately more like "Dora" the Explorer."

Kevin and Kai. Not really sure how to describe our friendship, something in the way he makes me feel like, I want you to stay. I want someone like Kevin, I want "Something Just Like This."

No comments:

Post a Comment