Tuesday, October 25, 2016

What Is There Not To See?

I don't know how to give up on people.
I tried, again and again.
Maybe I am a forgiver, maybe I am not. Maybe I am a believer, maybe I am not.

We were just... friends. Two people who were scared to love one another, but we spoke like lovers, sometimes. But yeah, we were... friends; get to know him and you just really like being around him. Like the only option is, being his friend just to have him in your life. Do you ever love someone so much (too), and you just settle for being... friends?
But, darling, just... friends, not doing that. Well, forget it.

Damn, it's hard, isn't it? Like asking me to lie to myself and pretend those "feelings never existed" but sometimes it's questioning myself how I was never good enough, hey?

"Just Friends," huh? Well, "just friends" don't steal the secret glance at each other. "Just friends" don't get jealous when the other one talks about someone else. "Just friends" don't get butterflies from each other. "Just friends" don't hold each other like that.
"Just friends?" yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment