Thursday, December 10, 2015

She Wanted the Rainbow

So She Put Up with the Rain.

Yes, finally! I have never been this excited before when I leave the company that I'm working for.
Early Christmas gift? Possibly.
Things are getting so much better here, I get whatever I ain't got before with lots of interesting details;
office hours 9 to 6
Sunday Monday offs
both front and back of the house job
my own huge office
not wearing the uniform, after 23 years with uniform, hell yeah!
got my dress laundered and nicely put on my own wardrobe at the office
4 beautiful ladies whose very expert on their job
head of a department? 27 years old? why not!
What else? Might too many, but small attention and little conversation in between my office hours every day with my General Manager are a bonus!

Is it a good start hey? After spend some time with my parents telling them what's spinning on my mind for 27 years I'm living, enjoying a JakVegas life before the new job, moving to a new place that only 700 m away from work and 800 m away from the beach. That was truly a blessing after raindrops! Even my partner said, "It sounds like everything is going great with your new job. As they say, good things come to those who wait. Well done and it is great to hear how happy you seem in your new job."

14 months waiting for this new job, while I didn't see my amazing partner physically for 8 months is taught me these:


No comments:

Post a Comment