Monday, June 29, 2015

My Will - Your Joy

Again, not yet. I was sitting quietly at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa waiting for my cab bring me to a place I can get a good food, good coffee and good rest; home at last.

Calm down...

Deep breaths...


29
JUNE

My Will - Your Joy
The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Psalm 121:5

You can never go beyond My love and care. Circumstances I bless and use must be right ones for you. 
But the first step is to lay your will before Me as an offering, sure that if you trust Me, what I do for you will be best.
Your second step is to be sure that I am powerful enough to do everything, that no miracle is impossible with Me.
Then leave all with Me.

   
For all things makes me wonder, and you, my man that I met a year ago, and text me this date, a year ago :')


No comments:

Post a Comment